Indiana, a grandmother's body in an abandoned funeral home in Indiana, United
States (U.S.), for 4 years without burial. Coffins containing the bodies of
81-year-old woman was found when the funeral home will be renovated.
Reconstruction workers found a coffin containing the body of a woman named Pauline Keller who has been rotting in funeral home is located in Indianapolis, Tuesday (1/5) local time. Allegedly, the owner of the funeral home to bury the corpse is deliberately not in a proper burial.
One local resident, UZ Tinker who knew Pauline for 50 years and take care of him until the woman died in 2008, shocked by the discovery. Tinker acknowledged Paulina has signed a lifetime contract with a funeral home owned by Marvin Boatwright is to bury the body itself when it has passed away.
In the contract agreement, Boatwright obliged to bury the bodies of Pauline in the local cemetery with dignity. However, Boatwright argues that funeral homes are locked by the actual owner of the building so that he does not have a chance to bury Pauline.
"I completely forgot about Pauline Keller until I hear his name again," said Boatwright.
Boatwright has a poor track record, where in 2009 he had been dragged to court for making mistakes and negligence in the handling of the corpse. At that time, the baby's body was found dumped in the trash outside his funeral home. On the deed, Boatwright was sentenced to five years in prison.
It is known that Boatwright's funeral home is no longer operated. When about renovation, the building is being sold by owner.
To this incident, Tinker is very familiar with Pauline felt guilty for not being able to make sure that his friend's body was buried with dignity. "I am very sad, because I feel I've let him down, because I did not accompany him to the cemetery," he said.
Pauline's body has been taken to the local coroner's office and will do a decent funeral procession for him.
Reconstruction workers found a coffin containing the body of a woman named Pauline Keller who has been rotting in funeral home is located in Indianapolis, Tuesday (1/5) local time. Allegedly, the owner of the funeral home to bury the corpse is deliberately not in a proper burial.
One local resident, UZ Tinker who knew Pauline for 50 years and take care of him until the woman died in 2008, shocked by the discovery. Tinker acknowledged Paulina has signed a lifetime contract with a funeral home owned by Marvin Boatwright is to bury the body itself when it has passed away.
In the contract agreement, Boatwright obliged to bury the bodies of Pauline in the local cemetery with dignity. However, Boatwright argues that funeral homes are locked by the actual owner of the building so that he does not have a chance to bury Pauline.
"I completely forgot about Pauline Keller until I hear his name again," said Boatwright.
Boatwright has a poor track record, where in 2009 he had been dragged to court for making mistakes and negligence in the handling of the corpse. At that time, the baby's body was found dumped in the trash outside his funeral home. On the deed, Boatwright was sentenced to five years in prison.
It is known that Boatwright's funeral home is no longer operated. When about renovation, the building is being sold by owner.
To this incident, Tinker is very familiar with Pauline felt guilty for not being able to make sure that his friend's body was buried with dignity. "I am very sad, because I feel I've let him down, because I did not accompany him to the cemetery," he said.
Pauline's body has been taken to the local coroner's office and will do a decent funeral procession for him.

No comments:
Post a Comment