LOS ANGELES -
Actor Ryan Gosling
into the news media
in Hollywood through
the action of his heroic rescue
of a woman. He rescued a woman who was almost
hit by a taxi,
in New York,
USA.
A female journalist from the UK, Laurie Penny enjoying a night in Manhattan. When passing through a street, he did not realize the car coming toward him at high speed.
Ryan is located in the surrounding streets are quickly pulled, before the vehicle was hit.
In Twitter, writes Laurie has been saved by the handsome actor.
"I was literally rescued from a car crash by Ryan Gosling. I miss the street 6th avenue by wearing a pink wig. Do not see the right direction because I came from London. Ryan Gosling pulled me to avoid a taxi," wrote Laurie.
Previously, Ryan heroic action ever caught on camera in the middle of breaking up fights between merchants and buyers on the streets of New York City.
A female journalist from the UK, Laurie Penny enjoying a night in Manhattan. When passing through a street, he did not realize the car coming toward him at high speed.
Ryan is located in the surrounding streets are quickly pulled, before the vehicle was hit.
In Twitter, writes Laurie has been saved by the handsome actor.
"I was literally rescued from a car crash by Ryan Gosling. I miss the street 6th avenue by wearing a pink wig. Do not see the right direction because I came from London. Ryan Gosling pulled me to avoid a taxi," wrote Laurie.
Previously, Ryan heroic action ever caught on camera in the middle of breaking up fights between merchants and buyers on the streets of New York City.

No comments:
Post a Comment