Saturday, 14 April 2012

Madrid versus Bayern, Heynckes Exceptional Games



MUNICH - Bayern Munich coach Jupp Heynckes admitted the match against Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-final party this season will be a special match.

Privilege was not because of this 66-year-old coach never gush Madrid in 1997-1998 season and the Champions League trophy presented to the Los Blancos. Unfortunately, while it remains Heynckes was sacked for allowing Barcelona to win La Liga.

"Yes, this game is more special than I imagined," said Heynckes.

"When we met I knew Madrid, I called a few players who were there during my tenure, including (assistant coach of Real Madrid) Aitor Karanka," he said.

Heynckes himself said he was happy to return to the headquarters of Los Merengues, because a lot of memories with the Spanish capital club. However, he believes this time the Bavarians ready to surprise Madrid.

"It would be fun to play at the Bernabeu. A big stadium with a great atmosphere. I am looking forward to go back there and experience the feeling again.," He explained.

Real Madrid will come to the headquarters Bayern advance to the semi-final first leg of the party Champions League on Wednesday (04/18/2012).

No comments:

Post a Comment