BERLIN, After reportedly suffered an injury, the German national team striker, Miroslav
Klose, revealed that he soon recovered and ready to defend Germany in Euro 2012.
"I recently visited Dr Muller-Wohlfahrt. He said that I was entirely in the path of rehabilitation are good," said Klose.
Lazio striker was reportedly suffering from a thigh injury in training that he attended two weeks ago and can not defend his club until the end of this season. However, for the defense of "Der Panzer" in Euro 2012 he claimed to be ready and will try to recover.
"It's going very well and I fully believe to be in the best performance in the European championships. Still can play with Lazio this season or not, I can not say it," said the former Bayern Munich player.
Germany coach Joachim Loew, has previously expressed his prihatinnya the injury suffered by Klose. He is concerned with how long it takes too Klose to rest.
"Of course I still look at the game is very important, but it would be greater benefits for full-time staffing of the Euro. I do not have to worry about," said Klose.
"I recently visited Dr Muller-Wohlfahrt. He said that I was entirely in the path of rehabilitation are good," said Klose.
Lazio striker was reportedly suffering from a thigh injury in training that he attended two weeks ago and can not defend his club until the end of this season. However, for the defense of "Der Panzer" in Euro 2012 he claimed to be ready and will try to recover.
"It's going very well and I fully believe to be in the best performance in the European championships. Still can play with Lazio this season or not, I can not say it," said the former Bayern Munich player.
Germany coach Joachim Loew, has previously expressed his prihatinnya the injury suffered by Klose. He is concerned with how long it takes too Klose to rest.
"Of course I still look at the game is very important, but it would be greater benefits for full-time staffing of the Euro. I do not have to worry about," said Klose.

No comments:
Post a Comment