Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Dream Torres Champions League Trophy



LONDON - Fernando Torres reveals always dreamed of winning the Champions League and World Cup. He has tasted the sweetness of the 2010 World Cup and Euro champion four years ago. However, Torres has not even embrace the elite championship at the club level, a stain in his CV.
 
This led to his move to Stamford Bridge from Liverpool 15 months ago. The Blues Joint Torres believes his dream of embracing the Champions League trophy is getting closer.
 
"I know this club has ambitions in terms of winning the Champions League. This is what I always dreamed as a young boy growing up. I want to hold and grip tightly with my hands, "I Torres .
 
"I never thought about winning the World Cup because I think it's impossible, but now I have achieved that and I know how it feels. Winning the Champions League will soon become apparent, and it will be one of my best moments, "he continued.
 
Beginning of the season at Stamford Bridge, El Nino had come under fire due to its performance is not shining, even for most people the purchase was considered a failure. Given banderolnya reached 50 million pounds or approximately Rp730 billion. However, since dealt with Roberto Di Matteo, like Torres returned to find his strength.
 
Torres, who could defend Atletico Madrid for six seasons certainly understands the Blaugrana play style. "I have a good record against Barcelona. When I defend Atletico Madrid, we managed to win at Camp Nou two or three times. That proves that Barca are able to be defeated, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment