Tuesday, 3 April 2012

After the Nightmare Man is Direct Contact Police



MANAMA - The nightmare was not only able to disturb your sleep time but also can make you hallucinate it.

Just as experienced by a man from Kuwait who was reluctant to reveal his identity. Shortly after having nightmares this man suddenly woke up and immediately called the police.

The man suddenly called police and said he was terrorized, and even she had cried for help before hanging up. So reported the Gulf News and the UPI quoted Tuesday (04/03/2012).

Suddenly the police have received a suspicious phone immediately rushed over to his house while ambulances included.

But when they arrived, he immediately told the truth. He said just having a bad dream.

"I called an emergency call because I think it can help remove kehawatiranku. I apologize for this, but it's really a horrible dream," he said

No comments:

Post a Comment