CALIFORNIA - Steve Jobs late biographer, Walter Isaacson hope Apple soon settle
a lawsuit about the IOS or Android with Google. Besides Isaacson also reveals
the latest stories with Jobs.
Speaking at the Royal Institution, London, Isaacson discusses the nature of the quick-tempered and enthusiasm Jobs. As in his biography, Isaacson Jobs bericara about passion for perfection and products rather than profits.
Isaacson describes Jobs as one of the most emotional ever seen. But he rejected claims that Apple's CEO manatan has Asberger's Syndrome, where patients have difficulty in social interaction.
"Steve is not good. He was very honest. But he was very emotional and cried many times when we speak, "Isaacson said,
"He was on the end of the scale is different for Asberger. The product was proved that he can connect emotionally to a person who does not look, "he added.
Responding to a question about Apple's future with new CEO, Tim Cook, he said that Jobs and Cook are very different people. "Steve's expertise is not a popular context," he said.
Isaacson then cited the case of a patent dispute between Apple and Google. "Steve was very angry when I saw Microsoft stole the Mac OS interface and a license for every PC maker that paid for it. Additionally, Steve once told Google, "you can not pay me. I am here for you mengahncurkan '. But Tim Cook would resolve the lawsuit, he was far less emotional about the business than Steve, "said Isaacson.
Not only that, it was revealed that Jobs Isaacson had almost fired him as a biographer. "At that time I was on my way to see Jobs iPad launching in 2010 and had just got off the plane at the airport in San Francisco. I saw seven missed calls from Steve Jobs and I know it's not a good sign, "he said.
Sure enough, so he called back, screaming and Jobs said that Isaacson had no taste and the cover of his book is very annoying and do not want anything to do with it.
"When he calms down, Steve said he would continue it if I allow him to help design the cover. It took approximately half a second to approve the greatest graphic designers of our generation to design the cover of my book, "he concluded.
Speaking at the Royal Institution, London, Isaacson discusses the nature of the quick-tempered and enthusiasm Jobs. As in his biography, Isaacson Jobs bericara about passion for perfection and products rather than profits.
Isaacson describes Jobs as one of the most emotional ever seen. But he rejected claims that Apple's CEO manatan has Asberger's Syndrome, where patients have difficulty in social interaction.
"Steve is not good. He was very honest. But he was very emotional and cried many times when we speak, "Isaacson said,
"He was on the end of the scale is different for Asberger. The product was proved that he can connect emotionally to a person who does not look, "he added.
Responding to a question about Apple's future with new CEO, Tim Cook, he said that Jobs and Cook are very different people. "Steve's expertise is not a popular context," he said.
Isaacson then cited the case of a patent dispute between Apple and Google. "Steve was very angry when I saw Microsoft stole the Mac OS interface and a license for every PC maker that paid for it. Additionally, Steve once told Google, "you can not pay me. I am here for you mengahncurkan '. But Tim Cook would resolve the lawsuit, he was far less emotional about the business than Steve, "said Isaacson.
Not only that, it was revealed that Jobs Isaacson had almost fired him as a biographer. "At that time I was on my way to see Jobs iPad launching in 2010 and had just got off the plane at the airport in San Francisco. I saw seven missed calls from Steve Jobs and I know it's not a good sign, "he said.
Sure enough, so he called back, screaming and Jobs said that Isaacson had no taste and the cover of his book is very annoying and do not want anything to do with it.
"When he calms down, Steve said he would continue it if I allow him to help design the cover. It took approximately half a second to approve the greatest graphic designers of our generation to design the cover of my book, "he concluded.

No comments:
Post a Comment