The man was identified as Ramadan, suddenly surprised to find out the fact that the female actress in the middle of watching a porn video is none other than his own wife.
"I was surprised to fall to the floor in an internet cafe before I came home and went straight to my wife," said Ramadan .
Ramadan said his wife initially denying it. Even
his wife are willing to swear to tell herself.
However, in the end after repeatedly urged, his wife could no longer deny and admit that he is playing porn videos.
"My wife admitted she had never loved me in 16 years of our marriage. Even after we had four children, he also said, very fond of her secret lover much younger than her," added Ramadan.
Ramadan admitted he has been very happy with her married life. However, because watching a porn video that married life has been built so far to fall apart.
"I found 11 other porn video starring my wife as well. For the first time I'm sick of watching porn," he added.
However, in the end after repeatedly urged, his wife could no longer deny and admit that he is playing porn videos.
"My wife admitted she had never loved me in 16 years of our marriage. Even after we had four children, he also said, very fond of her secret lover much younger than her," added Ramadan.
Ramadan admitted he has been very happy with her married life. However, because watching a porn video that married life has been built so far to fall apart.
"I found 11 other porn video starring my wife as well. For the first time I'm sick of watching porn," he added.

No comments:
Post a Comment