Sunday, 1 April 2012

Rich people want to crawl into the earth is


LONDON - British eccentric billionaire Sir Richard Branson re-create a unique itinerary and is in no sense. Bermasuk him to make a trip to explore the bowels of the earth.

"Sir Richard Branson will launch a journey to the center of the earth, through the Virgin Volcanic," wrote the website virginvolcanic.com

But it is unclear whether this announcement is true, or just before April Fool's joke typical today. But through the website, Branson expressed interest in the exploration of the earth.


"I did hold a fascination for the volcano since childhood, after reading the book by Jules Verne," Journey to the Center of the Earth ', "said Branson in the website.

"What mountain is a land that has not been able dijelahi to date. What can I say, I do like the challenge of lava," he said.

Branson as long as this is known as a wealthy businessman who has a different behavior with other rich people. Himself more like a death-defying adventure, in order to satisfy his desire

No comments:

Post a Comment