Saturday, 14 April 2012

Rape and kill 6 people Women, U.S. Men Injected Death.


Florida, Florida State Authority, the United States, (U.S.) carry out the death sentence against a man linked cases of rape and murder. The 58-year-old man was found guilty in the case of rape and murder of six women in the last 28 years.

David Alan Gore (58) found guilty of killing four teens and two adult women in Vero Beach, Florida, in 1983 ago. In fact he also mutilated the victim 4. The Court also sentenced to death for Gore.

All appeals to the recent legal efforts have been filed until the U.S. Supreme Court, but all failed. So that after a period of detention for 30 years, Gore finally shot dead on Thursday (12/4), at around 18:19 local time.

Similarly, as submitted by the Florida prison spokeswoman, Jo Ellyn Rackleff,

On the day of his execution, Gore visited by his mother and his ex-wife. He also chose fried chicken, french fries, pecan pie and cake with ice cream as a last meal before lethal injection.

To one of the families of those called Lynn Elliott that he raped and murdered at the age of 17 years, Gore had also requested an apology and remorse. The apology was delivered to parents Lynn through a memo submitted by the prison authorities.

"To Mr. and Mrs. Elliott, I want to say that I truly regret my actions that caused the death of your daughter. I hope beyond that, I can bring back the death. Now I am not the same man with 28 years ago ... I know God has forgiven my sins in the past, "Gore said in his last words.

No comments:

Post a Comment