Saturday, 7 April 2012

If it plays, Cassano could 'fly' to the Field



Milan - Recovering from heart surgery, Antonio Cassano likely to be played as AC Milan host Fiorentina. The 29-year football player hopes he can keep playing in the game.

Cassano had entered Milan's squad for the 31 weeks to wade through the Italian league with Fiorentina tonight. Although only this week otherwise be playing again by the Milan team doctor, could he really played Massimiliano Allegri.

Back on the pitch in a competitive pertaningan recognized Cassano will make it very happily. That would be Cassano comeback after an absence of five months due to heart problems and should therefore increase the operating table.

"I yearn for exercise every day with my colleagues, as well as tension in the atmosphere of the game, but at the same time I was happy to stay home with my wife and my son," said Cassano told on Mediaset and Italian Football.

"If Allegri asked me came off the bench and into the field, the enthusiasm that I felt could make me fly," said Cassano.

No comments:

Post a Comment