Sunday, 8 April 2012

Hayden ready to fight all out


Losail, As the only rider in the Ducati team to penetrate the starting five, Nicky Hayden ready to fight all out to grab the podium. Hayden became the mainstay of the Ducati team after former world champion Valentino Rossi could only start at the 12th position.
There is a large difference between the time that snagat Jorge Lorenzo and Casey Stoner with the other riders behind. Therefore, I will try to look good at the start and desperate to snatch second place behind the leading edge.

"There's a big difference snagat time between Jorge Lorenzo and Casey Stoner with the other riders behind. Therefore, I will try to look good at the start and desperate to snatch second place behind the leading rider in it," Hayden, Sunday (8/4) at Losail, Qatar.

Former MotoGP world champion in 2006 at age 990 cc is often performed well in pre-season tests. However, Hayden admitted still having problems with GP12 bike's 1,000 cc engine.

"There is a vibration problem and the difficulty to control. However, this bike is the fastest Ducati motorcycle I ever rode. I will try to do my best," said Hayden.

No comments:

Post a Comment