Ribery: I'm Not Alone Can Beat Madrid
MUNICH - Bayern Munich midfielder Franck Ribery menwaspadai power Real Madrid in the second leg Champions League semi-finals, on Thursday (4/26/2012) morning. According to him, teamwork is required to face a team as strong as Madrid.
In the first leg, Munich managed to beat Madrid by a score of 2-1. However, the second leg will certainly not be easy for Munich. The reason, they also will be faced with tens of thousands of supporters of Madrid at the Santiago Bernabeu.
"That would be my most important game during his career at Bayern. But, somehow I can not beat Madrid by myself, "Ribery told L'Equipe said.
Ribery aware, the opponent it will face tomorrow is not the usual team. To compensate, Munich must be playing at the same level as they showed in the first leg.
"Madrid have shown that they are a great team. I was impressed with their performance against Barcelona, "said the French nationality.

No comments:
Post a Comment